Visa (including ERFS)

Currently, foreign nationals/people willing to enter Japan need a visa newly issued by Embassies or Consulates or Consular Offices of Japan. To apply for a visa, you must submit the required documents for visa application and your hosting organization’s certificate for ERFS registration to the Japanese overseas establishments in your country/region. Our travel agency (JTB) will provide the necessary materials and support to conference registrants if VISA (including ERFS) support is required. Please choose the “require VISA and ERFS support” when registering for the conference. JTB will contact you for further requests.

** Please finish your registration and respond to JTB’s requests no later than Sep 20th if a visa is needed.

About ERFS (Enters, Returnees Follow-up System): The ERFS is a new system required to abide by the quarantine measures and report their whereabouts and health condition through the ERFS system.