This page will be updated as COVID19 policies evolve.
2022 IROS Health and Safety Hub
The health and safety of our conference attendees is our top priority. The 2022 IROS Conference Organizing Committee remains vigilant in monitoring the COVID19 pandemic.
OC will follow the guidelines by the government and the venue ICC Kyoto in order to host the event safely.
Request to participants from ICC Kyoto:
|· Take your temperature before leaving home
· Wear masks and observe the coughing etiquette
· Thoroughly disinfect and sterilize your hands, wash your hands, and gargle
· Refrain from participating if you meet any conditions requiring admission restriction
· Refrain from discarding masks in the venue
We would like to ask for your cooperation in preventing the spread of infection.
Border measures from June 1, 2022
Based on the New Border Measures(28), from June 1, entry restrictions and quarantine measures are determined according to the grouping of the countries.
*1 Your isolation will be terminated if Covid-19 test is negative on the third day of isolation. You will be required quarantine for a total of 7 days if you do not take the test.
*2 Your isolation will be terminated if Covid-19 test is negative on the third day of isolation at the facility.
Important notes after entering Japan (excerpt from MHLW Health Card)
- Please take the following countermeasures to prevent the spread of the infection.
- Wear a face mask and take caution to protect others from getting infected.
- Sanitize your hands thoroughly and wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid the three Cs (closed spaces, crowded places, close-contact settings).
For details please refer to Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
Border Measures by the Government of Japan: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Health and Safety 20220608
Health and Safety 20220601
Health and Safety 20220415
Health and Safety 20220314