We invite journalists to cover IROS 2022. Photography and filming will be allowed onsite.
Journalists may request a free press pass by filling up the following google form: https://forms.gle/iF3BFVhodfRbmPs18. Please submit your name, email address, organization, and any ONE of the following credentials:
- Masthead from a current issue of a technology publication, online publication, or blog listing you as an editorial contributor.
- Technology article published within the past three months with your byline.
- Letter from the editor/producer on official letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering IROS 2022 on assignment.
- Press photo ID from your media outlet.
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
Note: Online media must also provide a recent monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets 1000 or more unique monthly visitors. The site must be long-established, independent, and regularly updated with original and current technology news. Personal YouTube, Twitter pages, blogs, forums, user groups, and communities will be considered case-by-case.
We will do our best to help facilitate interviews and room reservations. Please indicate your room request in the google form.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography shall be used.
Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without prior written permission from IEEE.
Please contact to publicity(at)iros2022.org
Please replace “(at)” with “@”.